Skip to primary content
Skip to secondary content
1. Introduction to your learning
2. Understanding Basic Attachment Theory
3. Caregiver style and brain development
4. How to practice professional caregiving
5. Insecure Attachment Responses in children
6. Turning loss into resilience
7. Who am I?
8. How are we doing?
9. The Secure Base Model
10. Promoting relation work
11. Promoting social, emotional and cognitive learning
12. Teenagers and leaving the institution
13. Our professional competences from the learning process
Mental and physical disabilities
Sexual behaviour and contraception
Welcome to the FAIRstart training program for staff working with children placed outside home!